Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blog to be Blogged

My Bestfriend Leila emailed me yesterday to have her blog, blogged in my blog! hahah!

here it goes:

hoy!
Can you add this to your blog. Don't create an account for me, just add this! Di ko alam pano imanage yan (I dont know how to manage it) haha!

---------------------------------------------------------------

well...
what's in a word???
hmmm......
to hell with the word "well"
If you would ask my BestfFriend, the infamous "kurantmaster" what's with the word "well" he'll probably say "balon"... hehe
la lang...

It's been 30 mins avail and my inkling feeling to go home is starting to show...
That's Why I kindly ask my BestFriend "kurantmaster" to add this blog of nothing - ness of mine..

yah! yah! yah! I know I'm such a loser since I can't access the net... due to the extent of my sup's peripheral vision.. hehehe

So to you my BestFriend " KURANTMASTER" pLS just add this to your blog...
advice of the day:

Make sure you wake up to dream for another day of happiness..

..life is such an ever-changing
stint of gamble...

..so do what you want and be prepared for its consequences...

And that's all folks..

to be continued nlng...
may istorbo eh.."welcome to chase....@#!$"

-------------------------

My word on it, "well" Leila thanks for this "nothing-ness" of yours. It's so soulful, powerful and meaningful. But I really loved it. It's a bit of spice to my ever-interesting blog.

You are actually correct in saying "life is a gamble". For me, it's really how you play with it. It's actually you who could manage both your life and its destiny.

Anyway Leila, when you create your own blog, you can name it as the "jaigermeister queen". Coz you are! You really are!

Wow nostalgia.. Remeber that day when we usually go to the now-defunct El Cuento in Glorietta 4(where you can find Heaven n Eggs now). Pizza, beer and a shot of Jaiger! Miss it.

* I checked on google about El Cuento Restaurant and there is one in Zambales. However, the one there is a resort, bar and resto. I wonder if they're related =) Thanks Google!

No comments: