Thursday, November 20, 2008

Abaya Saved My Day

My day is not good. Firstly, Mr. Bottle and I had a slight argument. Why? I went out with my good officemates to have some booze, got home so drunk and all the while I thought he was at the office. 5 minutess after I landed my foot on my pad, someone was literally knocking like bang! bang! bang! Surprisingly, it was my beloved Mr. Bottle.

"Bakit andito ka? I thought may pasok ka?" (Why are you here? I thought You'll be working?)

"Pinauwi ako, they need staff at night" (I was asked to go home, they need people at night)

"Bakit ka laseng?" (Why are you drunk?)

Then I rebut, then he ask, I rebut, He ask.... never ending Q&A.

Since I am so tired and sleepy, after a quick shower, I jumped off to bed and rested my drunk body. Ofcourse, malibog as he can be, I was raped. Or should I say I raped him. Haha! The argument stopped. But still, there's one question he haven't answered. Why are you hiding your phone!!!!??? (you!!!!!)

I fell in to deep slumber, I woke up late and ofcourse.... I'm late for work (I'm a call boy!)! I was literally running in my pad to get this and that. I didn't even had enough time to put on my gorgeous tie. When I reached the office, I thought I'd still make it on time, but hell no! I was two minutes behind.

My day started so stressful and I needed a reliever.

Browsing thru the net, I saw Mark Abaya! Yey!

So here he goes, I'm now relaxed. He saved my day!



Ramon Marcelino "Marc" Abaya is one of the Philippine rock music scene's most prolific singers. He is the son of Manolo Abaya and Marilou Diaz-Abaya, two very significant people in Philippine Cinema.
He joined MTV Philippines in 2003 and became one of the VJs until the dissolution of MTV Philippines under the Music Source Inc on January 1, 2007. He was not re-hired by All Youth Channels Inc, the company that operates the new MTV Philippines. Marc had hosted a variety of shows, most notably "Rockola on MTV" and "Massive". His MTV career had also gained him more widespread recognition as a host.

*I would like to thank Wikipedia.com for Abaya's info.

2 comments:

bRownButiKi said...

love Mark Abaya too.....
he's delische!!! hehe!!!

kurant.master said...

remember entree? entree palang busog na