Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Bad Effect Of My Bakals

Having these bakals (bakals as my own term for my braces) for almost a year now, I have to say that my pearly white teeth have improved. Really. Having this is really memorable because my ex-bf and I had to undergo these bakals at the same time. That same night was a Regal-Shocker-Moment for us as we literally gone wild fighting like lions. (naks, nostalgia. And Mr. Bottle, babe if you're reading this, it's just an entry to my blog okay? It has nothing to do with my love for you. I love you babe!)

Anyway going back, yup, my teeth have improved 10x but having bakals is a lot of pain.

1. mouth sores ( I hate it big time)
2. uneasy moments (specially when newly adjusted)
3. mis-pronounced words (like s to sh, b to v, plus over flowing saliva on the side. hassle pare!)
4. tinga everywhere (you would'nt want to go on a date with a spinach on one of the brackets)
5. eating corn on a cob, chicharon, and bulalo (badtrip)
6. kissing (damn!)

and of course... (drum roll)

7. sucking. (i admit it. let me tell you a story about it)

One steamy afternoon... a very very steamy afternoon... Mr. Bottle and I played with each other, like kids experimenting the human anatomy. When it was my turn to play with his 'you know' (ang labo haha), I accidentally scratched his cute birdie with my braces. So just imagine how painful it is for him? Good thing it was just a scratch and it didn't cause bleeding or anything but the thought that you've hurt someone you love while making love because of 'bakals' makes it really awkward for me.

Mr. Bottle said:
"ouch. babe, masakit" (babe that hurts)
All I could say was:
"Sorry Babe!" (with a peace sign with a sweet smile that could melt him)

Good thing we're both naturally malibog (horny lads), we still continued. Also, since I'm the one who goes inside him, he won't be using his wonderful birdie for any pene. (peace babe! i'll bring you flowers later)

I won't get into details ofcourse. You guys are old enough and gay enough just like my mom (sorry mom but you really are bading . i love you mom) to understand what happens during those steamy moments.

But, yes I admit it, I'm really not good in sucking so yeah it really is my fault. I'd rather fuck than suck (pucha KurantMaster how open could you get in writing your blogs haha).

So if you have braces, please be careful. You could go slow.

Disclaimer: guys I'm really not like this loco. This is just another face (like Ali Larter's role in Heroes).

Could you think of any circumstances where you or your partner's braces got caught up somewhere? I'd love to hear it.

2 comments:

Tristan Tan said...

Thanks for clearing this up! I've been wondering about this for the longest time! hehehe :)

kurant.master said...

=P why?