Monday, December 1, 2008

R.I.P. My Dear Flops

December 15, 2007 - Novermber 29, 2008

Havaianas Surf

"I will always remember all the good and bad times we've shared. You were my number 1 fan, my savior and my pal".


You saved me from hassles of life. You protected my dainty feet from the heat of the road. You guided me whenever we see a sign that says 'slippery when wet'. You were my knight-shining-armor whenever there's a creepy crawling creature that haunts me at night. You slap them without any hesitations. You were my only accessory apart from my body forming board shorts whenever I'm in the beach. I feel sexy with you. You make the boys stare, not at me but damn it, it was you! We even flew together on an airplane.

I am sorry if wasn't able to save you from that man. The man who stepped on you and made you suffer and snap. I was trying to revive you. I was really trying hard but I failed. Good thing your cousin 'sneakers' was in my bag. He comforted me when I bid goodbye.

To you old man, I will never forget the day you stepped on my dear Flops. You killed my dear flops! I hope your flops get killed, smashed, eaten by a dog, and all that jazz too.

Your spirit will remain. I bought a new one today and I know he'll be as great as you.
Mr. Ice, I know I can trust you.
My Ever Loving Surf:
Mr. Ice:

No comments: