Friday, November 21, 2008

Anne VS Spa

Where? What?

Mr. Bottle and I would be spending yet another weekend together. Yehey! It's actually something that I look forward to because it is when we can do what's needed to be done (Movie date, Dinner date, Laundry, Long fore plays, "too much things going in my mind I don't know what to write").

I'm planning to watch Anne Hathaway's flick 'Passenger', though I've read some comments that it's plain and awful. But still, I'll go drag Mr. Bottle (I'm Anne's big fan! I have a huge crush on her). However, Mr. Bottle have something in mind. He'd like us to go to a spa and get a relaxing massage. Yikes! I'm not a big fan of massage. My body's so sensitive to the slightest touch (either my dick goes up, or I die because of those fucking kiliti ). Footspa will do but those full body massage, I have yet to think of it.

I smell war babe. I'm challenging you!

I'll let you know what happened.

Cheers'

No comments: