Tuesday, November 18, 2008

And it starts now...

I've never been a better person until I met my Mr. Bottle. He was committed then, I was single.

It all started when I was hired in a not so nice company (apparently I thought it was okay to be part of a starting/struggling company, but it all turned out to be a disaster). Mr. Bottle spotted me, I spotted him. It so happen that he was a batchmate of my loving bestfriend, Leila.

Yes, as I said he was committed then. A three year commitment to a nice guy. As for me, I just came from a sudden break up. Mr. Bottle caught my eyes as he's somehow an epitome of a GQish guy (a GQ guy for me is someone who's really neat, fresh looking, knows-how-to-carry-his-self-guy).

To cut the story short, he then became my loving babe...


***


2008 has been a good year for me. But I don't want to be left out not sharing the remaining experiences that I and Mr. Bottle have and would experience in the coming and remaining days of 2008.


I am the Kurant Master and your loving Mr. Brightside, and welcome to my world.

No comments: