Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Clueless

Too clueless I dont know what to write.

It's been what? almost a month since I last blogged. Been too lazy to write something. Naipon na lahat ng nangyari the past days not to forget the holidays and I'm still working on my thoughts.

Sige, let's start:

CHRISTMAS
Went home to QC to spend it with my loving family. Yey, gift giving!

NEWYEAR's EVE:
Went home to QC, some videoke with my cuz's, a lot of wine, went straight ahead back to Makati to celebrate a bigbang with Mr. Bottle.

THE NORMAL DAYS
Had some bad moments with Mr. Bottle. We Almost lost 'love'. How good is that? Happy 2009!

AFTER THE NORMAL DAYS
Mr. Botle and I is giving it a second chance.

Dear 2009 Fairy,

Make my year good! Better! Best!
See, I'm devoting myself, my time, my life again to fitness.
I'm not quiting yosi but I'm trying really hard to minimize it.
I'm not getting drunk again very soon, I promise!

Please, make this a better year!

Love,
The Kurant Master.


** While writing this, I'm listening to Mariah's Touch My Body and damn it was good!

No comments: