Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Trip

The trip was fun. There's a lot of adjectives to describe Baguio. But one thing's for sure, every time I visit the place, it get better...


Jake (Twisted Tomato), sure the pasalubongs are here.


We had the car blessed Sunday afternoon. We were supposed to have it blessed Saturday but there were a lot of stop overs so we had it pass.

Baguio is superb. It's like having an orgasm, ejaculating, cumming 10x better. I really don't know how to explain how happy I was. I was like a kid licking his first dick este ice cream. Haha. Sobra lamig. Kase, I'm a person who'd rather stay in a place that is cold kesa mainit. And the bonus, there's a lot of good looking guys in Baguio.

I suddenly had a break down after spending thousands for pasalubongs alone.

***

Another fight with Mr. Bottle, so I went out with JM and some of his friends. Gone bar chilling and I'm now in their hotel room getting myself busy/drunk while talking to Darius, JM's friend. Darius is from Cebu. His flight is today at 4pm back to Cebu.

Oh well... Outta my head...

No comments: