Friday, January 9, 2009

Weekend Itenirary

Im heading to Baguio City in a few hours. I'm meeting my family in Trinoma at around 10am as it's the nearest landmark going up-North (unless thay're willing to pick me up here in Makati).

Mom and Dad bought a new car and just had it out from the Casa (Toyota Quezon Ave) early today. Baguio is not actually part of my weekend plan. Originally, I was supposed to spend hours working out, spend time with Mr. Bottle and go clubbing with my good friend JM. But since they (mom n dad) insisted of me joining them, wala ako nagawa. I guess it's also a good time for me to bond with my dad as he's leaving yet again in a few days overseas. We'll pass by Manaoag in Pangasinan to have the car blessed (a pinoy tradition for brandnew properties) and go straight Baguio City.

We'll be back Sunday night as they need to have the car checked in Toyota Quezon Ave by Monday morning to know its performance mileage maintainance ek ek. At the same time, I need..must..should..have to be back by Sunday (Makati) coz there's a lot of things to do (haircut, gym, laundry and sex).

I asked my friend kung may Fitness First in Baguio, gago as she said, vacation nga eh. Ayan, namura tuloy ako.

Haha, I hope all is well.

I'll let you guys know what happend.
Babe, I'll see you on Sunday or Monday. I'll bring you pasalubong, igurot you want?

2 comments:

Jake said...

Haha! What a thought for a pasalubong!

kurant.master said...

sure... i have lots of 'em