Thursday, January 8, 2009

Getting Fit

Christmas is over and I'm looking forward for summer. My favorite season. I'm getting serious again working out. You know, going to the biatch I mean beach with lotsa beer and music. Tan, tan, tan.

I had a guiltless holiday and ate everything that I want. I promised myself that after the Christmas season, I'll be healthy again. So here I go again, doing all the diets. But I won't starve myself like the Olsen twins. I still eat what I want in moderation ofcourse. Tuna, Hi-protein Milk, Banana, Wheat and Oats are some of my staple food now. Plus my fave Chicharitos (BBQ, Vinegar & Garlic, and Original)! Sarap. It's chicharon in a foil. You could get it sa suking Ministop at 34php or 30 php here sa 9th Flr of Filam Tower (It's where I work).

Anyway, I lost 150 Cals earlier. Wahoo!

Back to work...

No comments: